Japanese Pumpkin Flour aka Kabocha
Kombucha flour is a strong yet sweet flavor moist, fluffy texture like perfectly suited to replace all-purpose flour. If you have not tasted fresh Japanese pumpkin flour before, you don't know what you are missing. You can taste the freshness. We take raw Japanese pumpkins and manufacture it fresh.
Hearthy Organic Pumpkin Flour is an excellent rich dietary source of minerals like copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus and magnesium, nutrients that are essential for heart health and muscle recovery. It is an easily digestible source of potassium, vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Also, Pumpkin Flour has Vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles, ice creams or smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition and flavor.
16 oz. (454 gm)
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Substitute for Wheat Flour/White Flour in your recipes
- Ideal for Baking and Cooking
- Rich in Minerals and Vitamins
- Manufactured in America
- Help with the eye health, immunity, heart health, and Blood Pressure
Ingredient: Flour made from 100% gluten free Pumpkin
HEARTHY KOMBACHA SCONES
2 Cups Hearthy almond flour
½ c Hearthy Kombacha Flour
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
¼ cup maple syrup or honey
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice mix OR
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and
¼ tsp of powdered nutmeg and cloves
Optional – add pumpkin seeds, slivered almonds, dried cherries, cranberries, raisins or dark chocolate chunks!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Add coconut oil and honey/maple syrup
- Lightly form dough into ball and place on parchment paper or foil
- Roll into 2” thick round disc
- Using a cookie cutter or round cup cut into shapes and place 3 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg yolk (optional)
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Cool, and enjoy!