Apple Flour Muffin Mix (No Sugar Added)
What's quick, easy, and sure to bring on the smiles? Muffins, of course! Award-Winning Hearthy Apple Flour Muffin mix is not only the best muffin you will ever have, but they are also gluten-free and with no sugar added. They are light, soft, moist, and sweet. It might be the most wonderful thing in the world. Is there a better way to make everyone in your life smile?
All you need is to add: 1/3 cup of oil and four eggs.
1. SET oven to 350 F. Coat bottom of the pan with gluten-free no-stick cook spray. For the muffin pan coat the entire pan. For cupcakes, use paper cups.
2. Combine muffin mix, oil, and 4 eggs in a large bowl; mix until moistened. Beat with mixer on low speed for 1 minute and then increase speed to medium for 2 minutes. Pour batter into a pan.
3. Bake at 350 F. Follow the bake times below. If a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, the cake is done. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool cake completely before frosting. Store loosely covered.
Bundt pan 15 to 20 minutes
8-10 cupcake pans 10 to 12 minutes.
- No Added Sugar (sweetness is from apple flour)
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Great tasting!
Net Weight 14 ounces (454 gram)
Hearthy Apple flour, Hearthy Oat flour, Hearthy Supermix (Broccoli and Spinach), Baking Powder, Baking soda, Cinnamon, Vanilla Powder, Salt.