Kabocha Flour (Japanese Pumpkin) - Handcrafted
Kabocha flour is a strong yet sweet flavor moist, fluffy texture like perfectly suited to replace all-purpose flour. If you have not tasted fresh Japanese pumpkin flour before, you don't know what you are missing. You can taste the freshness. We take raw Japanese pumpkins and manufacture it fresh.
Hearthy Japanese Pumpkin Flour is an excellent rich dietary source of minerals like copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus and magnesium, nutrients that are essential for heart health and muscle recovery. It is an easily digestible source of potassium, vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Also, Japanese Pumpkin Flour has Vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles, ice creams or smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition and flavor.
16 oz. (454 gm)
- AWARD-WINNING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2017 by Naked Food Magazine
- Recognized by Bon Appetit
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Substitute for Wheat Flour/White Flour in your recipes
- Ideal for Baking and Cooking
- Rich in Minerals and Vitamins
- Manufactured in America
- Help with eye health, immunity, heart health, and Blood Pressure
Ingredient: Flour made from 100% gluten-free Japanese Pumpkin