Small Bean Pie
If you grew up eating bean pie, we have great news. We make authentic bean pies like brother Nathaniel from Authentic Bakery in the sixties and who knew they were gluten-free.
A southern favorite – the best bean pie ever made – and very nutritious too.
- No artificial ingredients or flavors of any kind.
- No preservatives or additives, no hydrogenated oils
- Entirely gluten-free
- Prepare in conventional oven or microwavable (in tin provided)
- Serves 2
- 5 ounces
- Freeze or refrigerate pies upon arrival.
- Remove pies from the plastic and bake as instructed. You can microwave pies in the tin but first remove plastic, do not cover the pie and don’t let it touch walls of the microwave. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
- You can also bake them until desired crisp (recommended for sweet pot pie).
CRUST: Rice flour, butter, palm oil, potato starch, tapioca starch, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, salt, sugar.
FILLING: Concentrated Milk (dipotassium phosphate, sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), carrageenan, cholecaliferol (vitamin D3)), Sugar, Whole eggs, Navy White Beans, Butter, Potato Starch, Honey, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Salt, Nutmeg