Small Blueberry Cheesecake
This anti-oxidant powerhouse with a hint of cream is the best blueberry pie ever made.
- No artificial ingredients or flavors of any kind…ever
- No preservatives or additives, no hydrogenated oils
- Completely gluten-free
- Prepare in conventional oven or microwavable (in tin provided)
- 5 ounces
- Freeze or refrigerate pies upon arrival.
- Remove pies from the plastic and bake as instructed. You can microwave pies in the tin but first remove plastic, do not cover the pie and don’t let it touch walls of the microwave. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
- You can also bake them until desired crisp (recommended for sweet pot pie).
CRUST: Rice flour, butter, palm oil, potato starch, tapioca starch, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, salt, sugar.
FILLING: Organic Cane Sugar, Concentrated Milk (Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Carrageenan, cholecaliferol (vitamin D3)), Cane Sugar, Whole Eggs, Blueberries, Cheddar Cheese (milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, water, whey, whey protein concentrate, sodium phosphate, skim milk, milk fat, sodium alginate, apocarotenal, annotto) Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sea Salt