Small Pecan Pie
Smaller version of larger pie – just for you or to share with that special someone. Perfect Pecan Pie – not too sweet, fabulous taste and texture. Great served with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.
- No artificial ingredients or flavors of any kind…ever
- No preservatives or additives, no hydrogenated oils
- Completely gluten-free
- Prepare in conventional oven or microwavable (in tin provided)
- Serves 2
- 5 ounces
- Freeze or refrigerate pies upon arrival.
- Remove pies from the plastic and bake as instructed. You can microwave pies in the tin but first remove plastic, do not cover the pie and don’t let it touch walls of the microwave. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
- You can also bake them until desired crisp (recommended for sweet pot pie).
CRUST: Rice flour, butter, palm oil, potato starch, tapioca starch, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, salt, sugar.
Filing: Bown Sugar, Cane Sugar, Whole Eggs, Pecan, Potato Starch, Butter (cream, salt), Half and Half Milk, Sea Salt