Small Sweet Potato Pie
If you grew up eating sweet potato pie, we have a great news. We make authentic sweet potato pies like brother Nathaniel from Authentic Bakery in the sixties and who knew they were gluten free.
Smaller version of larger pie – just for you or to share with that special someone.
- No artificial ingredients or flavors of any kind…ever
- No preservatives or additives, no hydrogenated oils
- Completely gluten-free
- Prepare in conventional oven or microwavable (in tin provided)
- Serves 2
- Freeze or refrigerate pies upon arrival.
- Remove pies from the plastic and bake as instructed. You can microwave pies in the tin but first remove plastic, do not cover the pie and don’t let it touch walls of the microwave. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
- You can also bake them until desired crisp (recommended for sweet pot pie).
CRUST: Rice flour, butter, palm oil, potato starch, tapioca starch, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, salt, sugar.
FILLING: Cane Sugar, Sweet Potato, Whole Eggs, Non GMO Palm Oil, Vanilla, Spices, Sea Salt