A delicious decadent brownie where you won’t miss the gluten. Step-by-step recipe.
Gluten Free Brownies
A delicious decadent brownie where you won’t miss the gluten. Kid approved and one all ages enjoy! Hearthy Food's at bulk prices with free delivery on every day Gluten-free flours.
Highlighting Hearthy Foods Almond Flour to make this weekend favorite, baked good.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 stick Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Hearthy Foods Almond Flour
- 1/3 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350’F
- Mix the almond flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk together the melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Now pour the wet mixture into the dry.
- Mix well and then fold in your chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixed batter into a parchment lined 9x7 rectangle or 8x8 square baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!
I hope you give these chocolatey goodness squares a try and be sure to check out the rest of Hearthy Foods line of products!
About The Author:
Zakiya is a spice enthusiast, recipe developer, food stylist and lover of all things food. She's best known for her East meets West fusions, where mixing her Pakistani heritage with her birth and upbringing in the States gives a fusion of what normally would not be paired. Samosa Pot Pie, Chicken 65 Pizza, Kashmiri Chai Cheesecake, Gulab Jamun Cheesecake and Ras Malai Cake are just a few names of her fusions and were truly inspired by the classics. Always being passionate about art may have helped with this new found medium of food, post becoming a mother to 3 wonderful boys, and has truly given her an outlet to continue creating. She’s paving her own way through life and well, blending her own unique spice!