Avocado Brownies (Best Ever) Gluten-free, Vegan, Healthy
This is the greatest tasting brownies ever. The avocado replaces the butter with good fat, Oat flour provides fiber, Cacao flour has antioxidants, and there is no refined sugar. This is the best brownie ever.
Recipe for Gluten-free Avocado brownies
1/2 cup of Hearthy oat flour
1/4 cup of Hearthy cacao flour
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1 medium sized avocado
1/2 a cup of honey or maple syrup
1 tsp of vanilla
1/3 cup of chocolate chips
1. Mash one avocado until there are no chunks and combine with the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Combine the oat flour, cacao flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine.
4. Add chocolate chips
5. Bake in a greased baking dish.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate on the brownies (optional)