Banana Muffins made with Cashew Flour and Banana Flour Taste So Buttery Good
1 cup of Banana Flour
1 cup of Cashew Flour
1/2 cup of rolled oats
2 tsp. of cinnamon
1/4 tsp of nutmeg
2 tsp. of Baking powder
1/4 tsp. of Baking soda
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/3 cup of ghee
3/4 cup of coconut sugar
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 mashed banana
1/2 cup of applesauce
2 tbsp. of any milk
1 cupped chopped walnuts
1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all the dry ingredients until well combined
3. In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients
4. Add wet mix to dry and whisk until it is fully incorporated.
5. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips to the mix. Save some of the chocolate chips and walnuts for the topping.
6. Using 1/3 measuring cup scoop in the batter into double-lined muffin tins. Top the muffins with the walnuts and chocolate chips.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Enjoy while warm.
Yields 18 muffins.
By Zahraa Saab at @sweet_beat_kitchen
Did you make this Recipe?
Tag us @hearthyfoods and hashtag us #hearthyfoods
Can cashew flour be substituted to coconut flour?
I dont have cashew flour at hand.
Leave a comment