Butternut Squash Cosmic Brownies with a rich, creamy chocolate ganache
These are such a sweet and decadent treat, and I know you'd never guess they're made with Butternut Squash Flour to add some extra antioxidants!
• 1 1/4 cups @hearthyfoods almond flour
• 1/4 cup @hearthyfoods butternut squash flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 5 tbsp ghee (can use butter or vegan butter)
• 1 3/4 cups granulated sweetener. I used half coconut sugar, half @swervesweetie sugar substitute
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 3 large eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate ganache
• 1/3 cup coconut cream
• 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 and line and 8x8 pan with parchment paper
In a small bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients. In a separate larger bowl, whisk together your softened butter, sweetener, eggs, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract, until combined
Gently add in your dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
Transfer your brownie batter into the lined pan. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely, before pouring ganache overtop. Place in the fridge to set
To make the ganache melt coconut cream and chocolate on stovetop and continue to stir until creamy and melted
Slice and enjoy!