BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL STARTS THURSDAY MORNING BUY ONE, GET SECOND 50% OFF.
Cassava Flour Gluten-free Brownies that No One Can Tell They are Gluten-free
July 2 2020·
July 2 2020·
Gluten Free Brownies made Hearthy Food’s Cassava Flour! Every who tried it will not be able to tell they are gluten free!
• 1/4 cup Hearthy Foods Cacao Flour
• 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp. Hearthy Foods Cassava Flour
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line parchment paper in 8-8 baking pan
2. Combine dry ingredients together
3. Melt 2/3 of the chocolate chips and the butter together over low heat until smooth. Or microwave in bowl with 30 second intervals and mix between each interval.
4. Wait until the chocolate is slightly cooled and then add the sugar and mix until smooth (about a minute)
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and add the rest of the chocolate chips.
6. Transfer the mixture into the pan and spread until even
7. Bake for about 18 - 20 min. The edges should rise slightly and the top should be a lighter shade. Stick a toothpick inside and if the toothpick comes out crumbly but not wet then it’s ready to take out.