Cinnamon roll truffles: Fatema Kermalli at Instagram fskshealthyway
1/2 cup sunflower seed spread
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
3/4 cup almond flour @hearthyfoods
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2 oz. cream cheese
3 tsp coconut oil
Sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- In a medium size mixing bowl, pour in the almond flour and add in the nut/seed butter, maple syrup and cinnamon powder.
- Stir well till it’s a consistent mixture.
- Form 10 - 12 balls and place them in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 2/3 cup white chocolate chips and 2 tsp coconut oil. In a smaller bowl, soften 2 oz. of cream cheese by mashing it with a fork.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in 15 sec. intervals.
- Add in the cream cheese and mix well. The mixture will be gluey and sticky.
- Add in 1 tsp coconut oil and melt all of it for 15 seconds. Continue to melt in 10 second intervals till you get a more runny mixture. Sprinkle some more cinnamon powder into the glaze.
- Take the balls out from the fridge and cover each one in the glaze. Pop them back in the fridge and enjoy later!