What better way to jump right into fall than with a warm bowl of everyone's favorite fall vegetable - pumpkin! Whip up this easy-peasy (and delicious) pumpkin soup and cozy up on the couch to enjoy.
1 cup of our Hearthy Kabocha Pumpkin Flour
1/4 Cup Hearthy Foods Collagen
1 T oil/butter of your choice
1/2 diced onion (white, brown, yellow)
1 garlic clove minced
2 cups vegetable broth/stock
1 cup of coconut cream
1 tbsp Turmeric
Salt and pepper
Pomegranates (for garnish)
Microgreens (for garnish)
- In a heated pot, add 1 Tbsp of oil/butter and sauté onions/garlic (until onions are translucent.)
- Add 2 cups of vegetable broth, 1 cup of coconut cream and pinch of salt n pepper, turmeric and pumpkin spice.
- Whisk in our Hearthy Kabocha flour.
- Before heating up the soup, carefully pour into a blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour soup into pot and heat
- Once heated add Hearthy Foods Collagen until dissolved.
- For a thinner soup, add more vegetable broth until you reach the right consistency.
Optional: top with coconut cream, pomegranates and micro greens
Tag us @hearthyfoods in your recipes for an exclusive hearthy fam discount!