These nutrient dense & filling granola bars are a staple snack in my house because they’re perfect for holding you over in between meals. They are no bake and are great for an on the run snack idea, and you can ‘empty’ your cupboard with this recipe, use whatever nuts, dried fruit and nut butter you have in your kitchen!
1. Keep these in the freezer after cutting them and take one out as needed, this way they last a few months and you can always have them on hand.
2. You can substitute the listed nuts for whatever you prefer, and can switch out the honey for maple syrup if you’re looking to make it vegan.
1 cup Cashew butter
1⁄2 cup Coconut oil, melted and cooled
1⁄2 cup Spinach powder
1⁄2 cup Hearthy Date flour
1⁄4 cup Matcha powder
1⁄2 cup of each: Pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds
1 1⁄2 cups GF oats
1⁄2 cup Dried cranberries
4 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Salt
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until combined.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with a fitted sheet of parchment paper or silicone mat. Place
granola mixture on the baking sheet and put another piece of parchment paper on top.
3. Roll out the granola with a rolling pin until spread out evenly throughout the baking
4. Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Once the granola is set cut it into even rectangles. Place in an airtight container and
keep them in the freezer.