Healthy Acai Bowl with Collagen (9 Grams of Protein Per Serving!)
What better way to start the day than with a big bowl of açai packed with protein and layered with delicious berries, nuts and coconut flakes! We love açai because it is jam packed with vitamins and nutrients to support healthy cognitive functioning and heart health. Checkout some more benefits of Acai berries below!
Health Benefits of Acai Berries:
- Supports Cognitive Functioning
- Anti-cancerous Properties
- Supports Heart Health
- Acts as an Antioxidant
- Activates Detoxifying Enzymes
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Effects
Now with all that in mind, we've come up with a special Acai bowl with the added benefit of protein by including out flavourless Grass-Fed Collagen to our recipe. With 6 grams of protein in each tablespoon, just two tablespoons of our collagen will leave you feeling full longer and has the added hair, skin and nail benefits from consuming collagen regularly.
Check out the recipe below!
Healthy Acai Bowl With Collagen (9 Grams of Protein Per Serving!)
4 oz Acai Puree
1/2 Small Avocado
1/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1/3 Cup Almond Milk
1 Tsp Chia
1 1/2 Tablespoon Hearthy Foods Grass-Fed Collagen
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil or Butter
1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
Fresh Fruit, Nuts, Granola and Shredded Coconut for Topping
Almond Butter for Topping
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender and mix until the mixture is blended, but still thick! (If you have trouble mixing it, add water to the mixture until desired consistency is reached).
- Pour into bowl
- Decorate with your favorite toppings. We love fresh strawberries, no added sugar coconut shreds, almond butter and gluten-free granola! Oh and don't forget to drizzle with honey!
Click HERE to shop our Hearthy Foods Grass-Fed Collagen.
Recipe by @hijabsandaprons
Leave a comment