It's the next generation of flours. Grain free, Gluten free, no sugar added. The impossible Muffin made with Hearthy Apple Flour
Hearthy Flour Apple Muffin Mix Recipe
2/3 cup Hearthy apple flour – 6 oz apple flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 oz mini chocolate chips (preferably made with stevia)
This is what needs to be put into the mix make sure everything is mixed well without small balls
of the baking soda/powder.
At home add the following items:
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 beaten eggs preferably organic
Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix oil and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients, Hearthy Apple flour, baking soda, baking powder, chocolate chip
- Slow add the Hearthy Foods Apple Flour mix. Stir gently until well blended.
- Pour into greased muffin pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into
muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 6 muffins. Can also be baked in two mini-loaf pans for loaf bread bake
for 20 minutes.
Additional optional items to add to batter at home:
1 shredded large carrot for carrot apple muffins
1 shredded medium zucchini for zucchini apple muffins
½ cup blueberries for blueberry apple muffins
¼ cup shopped walnuts for walnut apple muffins