Mango Muffins are so amazing that you wont believe its grain free and gluten free. These mango muffins will be soft, moist, a bit of citrus taste and most of all no need to add sugar.
Yields: 12 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients1 cup (8 oz) Hearthy Mango flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
optional: 1 oz mini dark chocolate chips (preferably made with stevia)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the beaten eggs and coconut oil
- Pour the Mango Flour Mix into bowl with eggs and coconut oil.
- Mix well and pour into greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes. Devour.
- Makes 8 to 10 muffins