Oat Flour Crepes gluten free
An easy, hearty, and healthy variation of the crepe we all enjoy. Just a few simple ingredients make this delicious gluten & dairy-free crepe. ￼￼Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Course: Breakfast Cuisine: French
Servings: 5 crepes
1 tsp Vanilla flavoring
1 1/2 cups Hearthy Foods Oat Flour
1 cup Almond Milk Milk of choice
1/4 cup Water
1. Mix all the above ingredients together very well.
2. Prep a nonstick pan with non-stick spray so the batter won't stick. This is very important. Do not go overboard on the spray just enough to coat the pan.
3. Warm the pan on medium heat. Pour a large ladle of batter onto the pan. Swivel the pan around so the batter spreads thinly throughout.
4. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned then set aside and repeat.
5. Fill and/or top with your favorite fruits, nuts, nut butter, sweetener, and chocolate. The one pictured is stuffed with almond butter, bananas, and strawberries then topped with maple syrup and more fruit and nuts.
This crepe is not sweetened. Add sweetness as you see fit with honey and/or maple syrup as a topping or add 1-2tbsp sugar in the batter.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @hearthyfoods on Instagram and hashtag us at #hearthyfoods
Leave a comment