Peach Crisp is one of my favorite desserts that my grandma and mom make. I adjusted the recipe to use oat flour instead of white flour and it is delicious! Ingredients – Crumble Topping
• ½ cup of oat flour
• ¼ cup of brown sugar
• ¼ cup of white sugar
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 4 tbsp of chilled butter cut into small pieces
Ingredients – Peach filling • Fresh peaches (skinned, pitted, and sliced)
• ¼ cup of apple juice
• 2 tbsp of white sugar
• 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
• 1 tbsp of oat flour
• ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray an 8X8 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the crumble topping and stir to incorporate.
3. Add the butter to the crumble topping mixture and with a pastry cutter, cut in the butter until well blended (should appear to be crumbly) and set to the side.
4. In a large bowl, add all the peach filling mixture and stir until incorporated.
5. Place the peach filling mixture in the prepared pan.
6. Spoon the crumble mixture over the top of the peach filling mixture.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until the crumble topping is golden brown.
8. Remove the peach crisp from the oven and let it cool.