What a great way to bump up your protein with a sweet Chocolatey valentines candy treat. Our Hearthy Collagen is just what your heart and your loved ones need for this Valentines Day!
Strawberry Collagen Filled Valentines Chocolates
½ cup Strawberry Jam
1 tsp Vanilla Powder
10 oz bag of Milk Chocolate, melting chocolate
Optional 10 oz bag of white chocolates for drizzle
Candy Sticks for molds
Heart/Rose shaped Silicone candy molds
- For the filling, In a small bowl place all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Two options to Melt chocolate, quickly in the microwave or over a stove top.
- For Microwave instructions, add chocolate into a glass bowl and cook on high at 20 second intervals. Remove the bowl and stir. Be Careful bowl will be hot. The chocolate should appear glossy when ready to use.
- If using the stove top you will need a pot of water on medium to high heat, place a bowl on top of the pot. Place ¾ of Milk chocolate chips into the bowl and slowly stir until most of the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and add the rest of the chocolate chips, then add it over the pot of hot water and stir until the chocolate is fully melted. These extra steps will keep the chocolate from drying out or burning.
- Take silicone candy molds and partially fill each well, up along the sides. Using a clean paint brush will work perfectly. Once the chocolate is worked up along the inner walls of the molds, place in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens, about 10 mins.
- Once chocolate is hardened, fill each mold up.
- The remaining chocolate in the bowl might need to be warmed up again. Place over water and slightly warm up, but not too much. You don’t want it to dry up.Top each mold with the rest of the chocolate and place in the refrigerator.
- For the drizzle. Un-mold the chocolates and place on parchment paper. Take another bowl and melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over the stove top. Use ½ cup of white chocolates and use a spoon to drizzle carefully over the un-molded chocolates.