Sugar Free Apple Muffins that is Moist and Sweet like a Baby
Make this easy grain-free and gluten-free muffins. All you need is a few ingredients and they are so tasty. This recipe is brought to you by the talented Soondus Awan @swanscupcakes
• 2/3 cup Hearthy Foods Apple Flour Gluten Free
• 1/3 cup Hearthy Foods Oat Flour Gluten Free
• 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
• 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp. Baking powder
• 1 tsp. Baking soda
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• pinch of salt
• 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Beat the eggs then add the vanilla and oil.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Line muffin tray with cupcake liners and fill cup 3/4 of the way full.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 min.