- 1 cup gluten-free atta flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free atta flour and salt.
2. Slowly add the warm water to the flour mixture and mix well until it forms a smooth dough.
3. Divide the dough into small balls.
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each ball of dough into a thin circle.
5. Heat a griddle or pan over medium heat.
6. Place the roti on the griddle and cook for about 1 minute on each side, until it is lightly browned and cooked through.
7. Serve hot with your choice of curry or vegetables.
You can also add a little oil or ghee to the dough to make it softer and more pliable, if desired. Enjoy!