WHY CHOOSE HEARTHY FOODS ALMOND FLOUR?
- YOUR GATEWAY TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
- Did you know using almond flour in place of regular flour can improve your overall health? Almond flour contains vitamin E which reduces the risk of cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer's. It's also made with the best quality California almonds and helps with increasing your daily dosage of nutrients.
- PACKED WITH SUFFICIENT AMOUNTS OF NUTRITION
- Almond flour is an excellent source of beneficial nutrients such as manganese, magnesium, iron, and calcium. These amazing antioxidants help with heart and digestive health. Not only that, but almond flour can help you control your diabetes. So what are you waiting for, give a healthy lifestyle a chance!
- KETO-FRIENDLY AND LOW IN CARB
- If you are worried about almond flour messing up your diet, don’t be! You can use it in many dishes exactly like the regular flour but in their low-carb versions. With the amount of nutrition packed along with calories, you can easily use almond flour if you're on a keto diet.
- DON'T COMPROMISE ON TASTE
- The hearthy foods almond flour is far from being tasteless and boring. It can be added to many dishes to amp up the taste and boost nutrition. You can easily make low-carb versions of your favorite dishes and satisfy your sweet tooth even on a diet, without compromising your health.
- GLUTEN-FREE, MADE WITH THE BEST CALIFORNIA ALMONDS
- Almond flour is the best gluten-free substitute for you! Made with good quality California almonds, almond flour can provide you with greater nutrition than regular flour, without compromising on taste.
- ALMOND FLOUR IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO REGULAR FLOUR
- Thanks to almond flour having a good amount of fiber, you will feel more satisfied than when you eat foods made with regular flour. And consume fewer calories which will aid your weight loss journey to a greater extent.
- NON-GMO AND DAIRY FREE.
- Almond flour is also a perfect unprocessed and organic alternative for most lifestyles, especially for those who are on a gluten-free, paleo, low-carb, or diabetic diet. It provides extra health benefits compared to wheat flour and almost always works as a replacement in the kitchen.
- VERSATILE USAGE IN THE KITCHEN
- Almond flour can be featured in many baking and cooking recipes and is the perfect gluten-free alternative to wheat flour. Almond flour contains greater nutrition and fiber than regular flour and will help you reduce your bad cholesterol levels!
Health Benefits Better immune system
Effects Almond flour contains Copper which helps your immune system and bone strength.
Health Benefits Anti-Inflammatory
Effects Filled with antioxidants, the hearthy foods almond flour contains anti-inflammatory properties that improve your gut health.
Health Benefits Healthy skin and body
Effects Packed with iron, magnesium and vitamins, almond flour betters your skin and hair.
Health Benefits Improves heart health
Effects Magnesium in almond flour improves blood pressure and also lowers the risk of heart diseases.
Add to your favorite recipes – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles. Use in combination with our other flours like almond flour, pumpkin flour, banana flour, apple flour.