Are you ready for scrumptious, amazing deliciousness ready to be dug in and devoured? That the power of Heathy Banana Flour. If you have not tasted fresh banana flour before, you don't know what you are missing. Everyone else makes it overseas which takes away from its freshness. We take raw banana and manufacture it fresh. So with all of the health benefits of bananas, there is no reason not to eat them in as many ways as possible.
- High levels of potassium
- High in Fiber
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Naturally free of fat and cholesterol
Hearthy Organic Banana Flour is an excellent dietary source of potassium and magnesium, two nutrients that are essential for heart health. It is an easily digestible source of potassium, vitamins, minerals and Resistant Starch.
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles, ice creams or smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition and flavor.
When baking with this product reduce required flour amount by 40%.
16 oz. (454 gm)
- Freshly made with green bananas.
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Substitute for Wheat Flour/White Flour in your recipes
- Ideal for Baking and Cooking
- Rich in Potassium 330 mg
- Resistance Starch (RS2) for Digestive Health
- Freshly made in America
- NON GMO
- Help with the cleaning of the colon and proper digestion.
Ingredient: Flour made from 100% gluten free Bananas (Green)
HEARTHY BANANA PANCAKES
1 Cup Hearthy Banana Flour
2 small eggs beaten
1 cup almond milk (or raw milk)
1 ½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda
- Add eggs, milk and coconut oil and honey
- Use ¼ cup measure to drop batter into heated oiled non stick pan
- Flatten with spatula if necessary
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side
HEARTHY BANANA TORTILLAS
1 Cup Hearthy Banana flour
1 tsp salt
2 cups almond or lite coconut milk from carton
1 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp melted butter or ghee
1 tbsp coconut oil softened (not melted)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth
- Grease and heat small skillet on medium high
- Pour ¼ cup batter and swirl pan around to spread the batter
- Cook until brown and flip to the other side
- Enjoy with scrambled eggs or with Mexican favorites!