Spinach is a proven mineral & vitamin powerhouse containing many essential minerals including magnesium, copper, potassium, manganese, thiamin, calcium, iron, zinc and niacin. In term of its vitamin value, it supplies our body with vitamins A, C, E, K, and vitamin B6. If you are on a weight loss mission, spinach, just like many other veggies is a great option to control your weight gain. It contains low fat, low calories, and zero cholesterol. Not to mention a healthy dose of fibers and flavonoids it contains to keep your digestive track healthier than ever. Hearthy Spinach Flour is our commitment to bring you the best tasting flour to use in your casseroles, muffins, salads, soups, stews and so on.
Use it as a spice or breading. Add to your smoothies, meals, and/or bake with it.
Spaghetti Sauce – I sprinkle in 2 TB
Meatloaf or other casserole dishes – I sprinkle what looks to be a good amount liberally throughout mix or casserole. I eyeball it.
Eggs – Use it in scrambled eggs.
Salads – we use it as a sprinkle on top of my salads if I can’t get fresh spinach to add to the mix.
Garnish – we garnish dishes with this. I know most people will use fresh chopped parsley because of its ‘brightness’, but I choose to add a little extra boost of nutrition with kale. Sue me.
Smoothies – use it to add to your smoothies.
8 oz. (227 gm)
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
- Made Fresh Daily
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- High in Vitamin A, E,K and Vitamin C
- Substitute for Wheat Flour/White Flour, Salt, in your recipes
- Ideal for Baking and Cooking
- Rich in Minerals and Vitamins
- Manufactured in America
- NON GMO
- Anti inflamatory benefits
Ingredient: Flour made from 100% Spinach
Recipe ideas :
- Smoothie – make a smoothie with spinach to get all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. You can also add some berries into the mix as well.
- Spinach frittata – you can prepare this meal on Sunday to eat it on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for lunch. Famous TV personality Jamie Oliver recommends making frittata with spinach, feta cheese, and red onion, but of course there are innumerable variations on this easy and nourishing dish.
- Make a spinach dip with low-fat cream cheese, a pinch of salt, and artichokes, and eat it with celery or carrot sticks.