Grass-Fed Collagen Powder Type 1 & Type 3
Why Choose Hearthy Collagen Powder?
- INDUSTRY-LEADING COLLAGEN: This premium Halal Collagen peptide prepared as prescribed by Muslim principles is Certified Grass-Fed and provides Type I and Type III collagen proteins.
- WHY COLLAGEN POWDER: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, and it accounts for over 30% of the body’s protein. Collagen is present in all connective tissues such as skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels. As the structural framework of the body, collagen plays a crucial role in supporting and connecting everything together. Collagen can also be found in the eyes, ears, nose cartilage, teeth, lungs, blood vessels and muscles.
- EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS: Among many health benefits, studies have shown our collagen product promotes the reduction of wrinkles, increase hydration and elasticity of the skin, help to maintain the structure and functionality of joints, promote Anti-Inflammatory effect, increase bone mineral density, strengthen the bones and Speed up and improve ulcers’ healing.
- EASY TO MIX: Unflavored and designed to easily mix in any liquids such as smoothies, soups, coffees or any type of butter. Our Hearthy Foods Halal Collagen offers an agglomerated powder form with excellent solubility and dispersibility. Consequently, it reduces the risk of dust and/or lump formation when dissolving, which makes them an ideal ingredient for pretty much any liquid, butter or baked goods.
- PURE AND CLEAN: Our Grass-Fed Collagen is an animal protein source with strong amino acid properties. One tablespoon has the protein content of one large egg. In addition to protein, amino acid peptides are essential for every bodily function, contribute to healthy aging and reduce inflammation. These excellent characteristics make our Halal Collagen the cleanest and highest product purity on the market without bloating or digestive discomfort.
- Supports Gut Health – Reduces inflammation and helps heal leaky gut.
- Supports Bone Health – Helps keep bones healthy and vigorous.
- Promotes Joint Health – Healthy aging of joints and ligaments.
- Supports Skin, Hair and Nail Health – Shiny hair, stronger nails, and clearer skin.
Great source of protein – Two tablespoons has 11 grams of protein – the equivalent of 2 eggs
Best Collagen Powder : Halal-Certified
- Cholesterol Free
- Carbohydrate Free
- Flavor Free
- No Artificial Color
- No Artificial Flavor
- No Sweetener
- Active Amino Acid Structure
- America's Favorite Collagen!
- All Natural
- Paleo Friendly
Collagen powder may be added to any batter or liquid to improve the nutrient profile. Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons into a cup of coffee/ tea or add to soups, smoothies, juices, water, milk, pancake/cake batter, oatmeal, etc. Collagen powder is a tasteless and odorless protein that dissolves in hot or cold liquids.
Collagen bone broth protein is an animal protein with an active amino acid profile (which is lacking in vegetarian sources). Everyone should incorporate collagen as part of a healthy lifestyle.
READ MORE ABOUT COLLAGEN BENEFITS:
- Gelatin vs. Collagen
- What is Collagen: All You Need to Know
- 8 Vital Benefits of Collagen on Your Health
- Best Collagen Powder: Dosage, Benefits, and Tasty Collagen Recipes
Best Collagen Powder : Health Benefits
16 oz. (454 grams)
The oral consumption of Hearthy Collagen may provide numerous health benefits.
|Beauty||5-10 g/day 3 months||Increase hydration, firmness, and elasticity of the skin||In vitro and in vivo studies|
|Joints||10 g/day, 4 to 6 months||Help to maintain the structure and functionality of joints||In vitro and in vivo studies|
|Bone Health||5-10 g/day, 6 to 12 months||Support bone mineral density and strengthens the bone||In vitro and in vivo studies|
|Satiety||15 g/day||Reduce the calorie intake in subsequent meals||In vitro study|