We are so proud to announce that we have the highest quality Baobab Flour. Hearthy Baobab Fruit Flour is rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin C, full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, and protein. There is a great side-benefit: it's also rich in fiber, which makes up about half of each serving. The fiber acts as a prebiotic, helping to maintain healthy bacteria in the gut.
As awareness of the health and benefits of a plant-based diet, thousands of people are now switching to Hearthy flours because of quality and taste.
It’s has a mild flavor and all-purpose flour-like texture. If you looking for a dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free option this is the way to go.
Baobab Flour - African Super Fruit Immunity Booster
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles. Use in combination with our other flours like almond flour, pumpkin flour, and banana flour.
16 oz. (454 g)Benefits of Baobab Fruit Powder:
- Award-Winning product
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Processed Sugar
- Made with just one single ingredient
- Add sweetness with NO sugar to any recipe
- Ideal for those who love food and health
Baobob Flour Applications:
- Has more antioxidants per serving than blueberries, goji, acai, pomegranate.
- Mixed with cold or hot water and, optionally, lemon
- Stirred into coconut water, apple juice, orange juice
- Sprinkled on fresh fruit
- Blended into salad dressings
- Baked into bread, muffins, brownies, cakes, or cookies
- Mixed into yogurt, ice cream, or other desserts
- Blended into sauces or soups
- Sprinkled on popcorn
- Has a tangy flavor