WHY CHOOSE HEARTHY BEEF GELATIN POWDER?
- INDUSTRY LEADING BEEF GELATIN
- This premium Halal Beef Gelatin prepared taking Islamic Principles in account. The Beef Sourced is Certified Grass-Fed.
- WHY BEEF GELATIN POWDER
- Nowadays, our diets often lack gelatin and collagen, which provide a wide array of health benefits, and form the structural framework of the body as well (tendons, ligaments, bones). Gelatin Powder is a key ingredient in many desserts, snacks, and broths.
- HELPS MUSCLE RECOVERY
- The high amino acid profile of gelatin allows it to replace lost proteins after a workout. It contains lysine, which plays a major part in muscle and bone health
- ANTI AGING EFFECTS
- Once ingested, gelatin enters your connective tissues, including your skin. It stimulates additional collagen production, which results in a reduction of lines and wrinkles, giving you a youthful look!
- HELPS HAIR GLOSS AND DENSITY
- Gelatin supports the health of your hair follicles and papilla, thus providing you with longer and stronger hair.
- JOINT HEALTH
- The amino acids present in gelatin can help stimulate collagen and cartilage production. Cartilage covers the ends of the joints and allows them to move smoothly against each other.
- PROMOTES BONE HEALTH
- Gelatin contains lysine, which helps strengthen the bones.
- REDUCED SYMPTOMS OF LEAKY GUT
- Gelatin contains glutamic acid, an amino acid that protects the intestinal wall from damage and prevents leaky gut. It enhances gastric acid secretion and restores a healthy mucosal lining.
- VERY EASY TO DIGEST
- Thanks to the shorter amino acid chains, this Halal Beef Gelatin is easy to digest.
Health Benefits Beauty
Effects Increases Hydration, Firmness, and Elasticity of the Skin
Health Benefits Joints
Effects Helps maintain the Structure and Functionality of Joints
Health Benefits Bone Health
Effects Support bone mineral density and strengthens the bone
Health Benefits Satiety
Effects Reduce the calorie intake in subsequent meals
Use Hearthy Food’s Halal Beef Gelatin Powder to make puddings/custards, mousse/soufflés, jelly/jello, gummies, marshmallows, fruit snacks, protein bars, and homemade vitamins!
NOTE:Gelatin will clump if added directly to hot liquids without first following these steps:
1 tablespoon equals one envelope of gelatin (for recipe conversion)
1. "Bloom" in a cold liquid. This is done by sprinkling the powdered gelatin into a cold liquid and letting it sit for 3 to 5 minutes. The ratio is 1/4 cup liquid for every 1/4 oz gelatin powder.
2. Add to hot liquid/drinks.
3. Stir until fully dissolved.
16 oz. (454 grams)
Gelatin is a common thickening and gelling-agent obtained from processed animal bones and cartilage. Due to its high protein content and unique amino acid profile, many potential health benefits are expected by the usage of gelatin.
Our Gelatin Powder is made with 100% bovine (beef skin and bones) and is pure protein. Hearthy Foods beef gelatin is nutrient-dense, sugar-free, dissolves in hot liquids and is the best grade of unflavored edible gelatin.