Sweet Potato Flour
Sweet Potato Flour
Have you ever dream of baking with a flour that delivers both on taste and nutrition? Wait no more, Hearthy Foods presents sweet potato flour. The flour that dreams are made of. Sweet Potato flour will absorb well into whatever recipes you are making. If you have not tasted fresh sweet potato flour before, you don't know what you are missing. Everyone else makes it overseas which takes away from its freshness. We take raw locally grown sweet potatos and manufacture it fresh.
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles. Use in combination with our other flours like almond flour, pumpkin flour, banana flour, apple flour.
16 oz. (454 g)
- Good Source of Fiber
- Freshly Made
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- Great substitute for wheat/white flour
- Brings moisture to your dishes
- Rich with vitamins and minerals
- Add natural sweetness to any recipe
- Made with just one ingredient
- Ideal for those who love food and health
- Gluten Free
- Made In America
Ingredient: Flour made from 100% gluten free Sweet Potato
HEARTHY SWEET POTATO BROWNIES
2/3 Cup Hearthy Oat Flour
1/3 Cup Hearthy Sweet Potato Flour
½ c raw cacao powder (or ½ cup dark chocolate chips, preferably sugar-free)
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs
½ cup coconut oil
8 to 10 dates, pitted (use fewer dates if using chocolate chips)
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 and Grease square pan
- Pulse chocolate chips (if using) in a food processor. If using raw cacao powder just add cacao powder along with the flours, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and pulse again until well blended.
- Pour in eggs, coconut oil, dates and honey. Pulse until well blended.
- Bake about 25 minutes in the oven.
- Cool and enjoy with almond milk or cup of tea/coffee!