Tapioca Flour, also known as Tapioca Starch is made from the crushed root of Cassava. However, unlike its counterpart Cassava Flour, Tapioca Flour is ground from the pulp of the Cassava Root, unlike Cassava Flour which uses the entire root. Our Tapioca Flour is a superior alternative to potato starch and arrowroot starch. It's perfect for creating creamy batters and dishes such as traditional Brazilian cheese bread.
Keep this flour on hand to make the perfect crepes, pancakes and breads.
- 100% Crushed Cassava Root Pulp
- Gluten-Free & Grain Free
- Packed with Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants
- Paleo, Celiac, and Vegan Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Rich in Fiber
- No Added Sugars
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed