- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Apple Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Dash of Nutmeg powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar ( I use coconut sugar )
- 2 tablespoons melted Ghee it butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
—— Directions :
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a large bowl .
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined ; set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet for 2 minutes, then start dropping 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet.
- Cook on medium - low heat until bubbly and golden brown at the bottom .
- Carefully flip the pancakes and let brown on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and cooked cinnamon apples ( optional )
——- Cooked cinnamon apple :
2 large apples
2 tablespoons butter
- splash of lemon juice
2 tablespoons brown/coconut sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
Peel and slice apples. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add apples and cook for 10 minutes. Sprinkle on the brown sugar and spices.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour over the spiced apples, stirring to combine. Cook another 4-5 minutes, until syrup has thickened and apples are crisp tender.
Leave a comment