• 4 ripe bananas
• 3/4 cup brown sugar ( I use Coconut )
• 1/4 cup oil ( I use Coconut )
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup Hearthy Rice Flour
• 1/4 cup Hearthy Banana Flour
• 1/2 cup Hearthy Cacao Flour
• 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
• 1/2 teaspoon Salt
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
• 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips ( divided )
(Chocolate Fudge or Vanilla ice cream - optional)
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15×10.5 pan with non-stick spray.
Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chips.
Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake 18-22 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Yields 24 bars.
By Zahraa Ali at Instagram @sweet_beat_kitchen