Vanilla Wafer Cookies Gluten Free
Yields about: 40 cookies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Grass Fed Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup Cashew Flour
- 3/4 cup Tapioca Flour or Potato starch
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper or cookie mats .
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a large bowl ; set aside .
- Mix butter & honey and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth & creamy .
- Add eggs one at a time with the vanilla and Mix well .
- Add the dry ingredients over wet bowl and mix until well incorporated and you get a sticky dough.
- Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop cookies into 1 tablespoon balls on baking sheets and flatten in the middle gently to about 1/2” thickness.
- Bake for 20 minutes until you get a golden brown bottom . Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Stays in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 - 5 days ( If they last that long ) 😜
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @hearthyfoods on Instagram and hashtag us at #hearthyfoods