Butternut Squash Flour
Butternut Squash handcrafted flour is a sweet and irresistible flour perfectly suited to replace all-purpose flour. If you have not tasted fresh squash flour before, you don't know what you are missing. Everyone else makes it overseas which takes away from its freshness. We take raw butternut squash and manufacture it fresh.
Hearthy Squash Flour has a subtle taste of sweetness. Squash flour is a source of many nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and other antioxidant compounds. It has antioxidant properties that help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body.
Add to your favorite recipe – use in bread, pancakes, brownies, cookies, cakes, muffins, waffles, ice creams, or smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition and flavor.
Butternut Squash Flour by Hearthy Foods
Perfect for pizza and pasta, smoothies, seasoning, and baking.
16 oz. (454 gm)
- AWARD-WINNING PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- High in Vitamin A
- Substitute for Wheat Flour/White Flour in your recipes
- Ideal for Baking and Cooking
- Rich in Minerals and Vitamins
- Manufactured in America
- Help with eye health, immunity, heart health, and Blood Pressure
- Good source of beta carotene
- No artificial nothing
Squash Flour Nutrition
Squash Flour Ingredient:
Flour made from 100% Squash
Hearthy Butternut Squash Bread Recipe
1 cup of Hearthy Butternut squash flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 extra-large eggs
1/2 cup of almond milk (coconut milk/ regular milk)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup optional dark chocolate chip
1. Preheat oven to 350 F, grease standard loaf pan or 2 small loaf pans
2. In a bowl, add squash flour, salt, baking soda, and spices
3. In a larger bowl, add mixed eggs, milk, coconut sugar
4. Add flour mixture to the large eggs mixture, mix until combined. Add dark chocolate chips (optional).
5. Pour content into loaf pan
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes (bread is done when center springs back and sides lift from the pan)
7. Let it cool for 10 minutes.